As the owner of a small Wakefield business you know just how tricky storage can be; you start off storing unused items and documents in the back room but soon there is no more space and you start using other rooms in the business that could be put to better use. The good news is that you have options; Our Wakefield self storage site is a cheap and convenient option that will free up room in your business. When looking at self storage in Wakefield there are certain qualities that you should look out for:
- Make sure that they do document archiving. Your business will generate a lot of paper over the years and you will need somewhere safe to store it.
- You should find a facility that offers rain proof containers – otherwise anything you store will get ruined when it rains or snows.
- It is very important that you find a facility that has 24 hour CCTV surveillance as well as additional access barriers. That way you can rest assured that no one will get to any items and documents that you store.
- It is important that you look for a facility that offers containers in different sizes. That way you can only rent the amount of space that you need.
- Price matters – you don’t want to rent with a storage facility that is very expensive because it will eat into your profits. That said, don’t go with the cheapest either; if they are very cheap it is likely that the facility isn’t very good.
- Since you will be placing and removing items often you don’t want to rent at a facility that has stacked containers. If all containers are on ground level it makes it easy to place and remove items.
One such Wakefield self storage facility is Boylin’s Self Store. We have been providing self storage for many years and we have excellent facilities. All our containers are completely secure and we have an employee around at all times to ensure that customers get assistance should they need it. Our containers come in different sizes and all of them are on ground level. In fact, there is enough room between containers so that clients can drive right up to theirs. Our prices are also highly affordable – you pay £18.99 for 150 sq feet. You can find out more on our website, http://www.boylinsselfstore.co.uk/locations/wakefield.htm.