The closing date for this advertisement is on 08 September 2021.
Weekly wage: £150.50
Working week: Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00. Total hours per week: 35.00
Expected duration: 15 months
Possible start date: 04 Oct 2021
Date posted: yesterday
Apprenticeship level: Advanced Level 3 (A level)
Reference number: VAC001756291
Position: 1 available
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Communicating with designers to update the company website in line with the strategic direction of the company
- Develop and create website and other media content
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the branding strategy of the company
- Media and local paper communication and PR
- SEO monitoring and improving
- Assist in event organisation and promotion
Apprentices must show commitment to the following:
- To achieve apprenticeship framework (Functional Skills, NVQ and Technical Certificate) within the specified time framettend the apprenticeship induction programme
- Attend all of the training sessions for the programme whenever necessary
- Undertake any other required development work as part of the apprenticeship programme as requested
- Any other duties as deemed appropriate by senior staff
Apprenticeships start throughout the year and are open to any age of candidate.
It is important that qualifications are listed on your application no matter what the grade, as your application is sifted and sent to the employer based on meeting the Employer’s Vacancy Criteria.
Requirements & Prospects
1. Desired Skills
Good writing and communication skills, initiative and creative.
2. Personal Qualities
Confident, polite, and professional.
3. Desired Qualifications
Must have GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
4. Future Prospects
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to continue within this role and develop into the management role if ongoing improvement and career progression is made.
5. Things to Consider
A driving licence would be desirable but not essential.
Please provide a mobile telephone number on your application, if successful, an invitation via text message will be sent to you, to attend college for approval on the apprenticeship programme.
It is essential you attend this interview to process in full your application to the employer.
Please note that certificates showing acquired qualifications are required as part of your application, please bring with you the following information to your approval meeting at college:
- Photographic proof of ID
- Qualification certificates
- National Insurance Number
- Updated CV
Please send your updated CV before the vacancy closing date to email@example.com
Please ensure in the subject box of your email that you type your “Full Name” and “Apprenticeship Subject Area”.
If you require help with putting together a CV or Interview skills, please contact: 01226 216 123 for our FREE Workshops.
Please ensure travel to this employer’s location is realistic and something you could commit to.
About the Employer
Boylin Commercial own and operate a diverse portfolio of commercial properties throughout Yorkshire.
We specialise in the acquisition and management of multi tenanted mixed use commercial investment properties. We have an experienced and dedicated team and are constantly seeking new investments to add to the group portfolio.
The flexibility provided by our team and structure have provided a sound financial platform for the group to take up opportunities even through recessionary periods. From lease to freehold deals, Boylin Commercial is committed to expanding its property portfolio and remains extremely active in sourcing the next suitable acquisition.
Employer : JW BOYLIN DEVELOPERS LIMITED
Training Provider: BARNSLEY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Barnsley College.
Contact : Amanda Ogley, 01226 216 106, firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Junior Content Producer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Delivery to be completed on-site and 20% off the job training either at Barnsley College or your place of work.
Junior content producer
Level 3 (A level)