So if you’re unsure about how to choose a self-storage provider, what to do about insurance and how to make the most of your unit – You’ve come to the right place!
This article contains a variety of our trade secrets, self storage top tips and advice to help you make the best, most informed decision and choices when it comes to renting Your self-storage space.
Getting Started – Firstly Choose Your Self-Storage Provider Wisely!
In order to safe guard your belongings you need to make sure that you choose a reputable local self-storage provider.
By choosing a professional and reputable self-storage company, you will have peace of mind knowing that your belongings are safe and secure in the hands of a self-storage expert.
While Boylin’s Self Store is a smaller business than our big brand competitors, we are experienced and skilled local self-storage experts who are dedicated to giving you the best deals and customer service possible:
- We are so dedicated that we are have worked diligently throughout the pandemic, signing people up, safely and conscientiously providing storage solutions to all those in need.
- For as little as £9.45pw, you will get a completely safe space for your treasured belongings.
- Every single one of our containers are wind and water tight as well as completely secure as all of our sites benefit from state of the art CCTV and barrier controls which are only accessible through individual key or fob!
- By investing in Boylin’s Self Store container, you will gain a cost-effective, secure unit alongside friendly and qualified service, as verified by our happy customers.
Only Rent A Container That’s Right For YOU – Size Matters!
It is important that you choose an appropriate sized unit, so that you have the correct amount of space for what you need to store.
There is no point wasting your money paying for a unit larger than what you need it for or even longer than you need it for.
Furthermore, the correct sized container will prevent you having to squeeze things in to make everything fit, which could damage your belongings and even be dangerous to anyone entering the unit itself if items fall because they were packed and stored incorrectly.
Moreover, the right-sized storage unit will make it easier to find what you need when you need it!
At Boylin’s Self Store we offer:
- A wide range of different sized containers.
- Both long term and short term leases.
- You can also use our interactive tool to help establish what size container you need saving you time, hassle and money, when planning with self-storage in mind!
A good storage insurance policy should protect you against risks such as: fire, earthquake, subsidence, storm, floods, sprinkler damage or vandalism. Moreover, if you’re storing clothes or soft furnishings, it’s a good idea to get insured against damage from moths and vermin.
Optimise and Organise Your Self-Storage Space to get the Best Value For Money!
By optimising your storage container, you are making the most of your space and therefore getting the most for your money!
It is really important that you don’t just throw everything in.
This will make it difficult to find what you need as and when you need it.
Therefore we suggest that you pack your space logically and with care.
Follow our Top Tips to Gain an Optimised Storage Space:
- Put the items that you will need most access to near the front of the unit, making them easy to grab quickly when you need them.
- Label every box so you know exactly what it contains without having to root through it.
- Itemise what is in each box and keep a copy of that taped to the outside so that you will know what the box contains quickly without having to riffle through the box.
- Organise boxes by room or use.
- Pack lighter boxes on top of heavier boxes to reduce the chance that someone will be harmed or things will be damaged if they topple over.
- Stack boxes to the ceiling to make the best use of your storage space.
- Allow for a clear path down the center of your self-storage unit.
- You can save room in your storage unit by storing books and CDs inside another object in you’re storage such as a fridge or wardrobe.
- Use empty bins to store garden tools such as shovels and hoses.
- We also suggest that you make a map of your unit that details where you have stored each box in the container. This will make it easy to get at what you need quickly.
Get The Most Out of Your Storage Unit
Don’t let your storage unit sit empty if you aren’t currently using it. Get your value for money!
Boylin’s Self Store Are Local Storage Experts Ready And Waiting To Help YOU!
We at Boylin’s Self Store provide storage facilities that are specifically suited to making your storage experience as easy and efficient as possible:
- All of our containers benefit from convenient ground floor accessibility to make the moving of your items as smooth as possible.
- Our units are instantly available to make your storage experience stress-free.
- Every one of our sites are accessible during the convenient hours of 06:00 – 18:30 Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 16:00 Saturdays, and 08:00 – 14:00 Sundays.
- We have sites in a variety of locations such as Barnsley, Wakefield, Sheffield, Rotherham, Bradford and Leeds.
All that so we can provide you with the best service and experience possible when it comes to self-storage!
We have helped so many people find a successful storage solution during this pandemic, therefore why not you? Don’t suffer any longer – invest in self-storage and a more stress-free existence today.