Are you are looking to optimise your storage unit, to make it efficient and easy to access? We at Boylin’s Self Store know that it’s all too easy to let your storage unit become cluttered, disorganised and a source of anxiety. Therefore, we at Boylin’s Self Store are here to give your our top helpful self-storage tips to ensure your storage unit is organise and stress-free!
Ensure that you are with a Reputable Storage Unit Provider.
By choosing a professional and reputable self-storage company, you will have peace of mind knowing that your belongings are safe and secure. You also feel comfortable and encouraged to visiting at any time, meaning that you are much more likely to want to spend time at your storage unit organising your belongings.
While Boylin’s Self Store are a smaller business than our big brand competitors, we are experienced and skilled storage experts who are dedicated to giving you the best deals and customer service that you deserve.
For as little as £9.45pw, you will get a completely safe space for your treasured belongings. Every single one of our containers are wind and water tight as well as completely secure as all of our sites benefit from state of the art CCTV and barrier controls which are only accessible through individual key or fob! So by investing in Boylin’s Self Store container, you will gain a cost-effective, secure unit alongside friendly and qualified service.
Make sure You Choose the ‘Correct’ Size of Unit.
By choosing appropriate sized unit, you will therefore have the correct amount of space for what you need to store. This will prevent you having to cram things in to make everything fit, which could damage your belongings and even be dangerous to anyone entering the unit if items fall.
If you’re a business person, the perfect-sized self-storage unit means your valuable inventory does not get damaged while in storage. Moreover, the right-sized storage unit will make it easier to find what you need when you need it!
We at Boylin’s Self Store offer a wide range of containers ranging from small to large as well as offering both long term and short term leases. This means we can provide you with a storage unit no matter how much you want to store, or how long you’ll be storing! Whether its bulky items like furniture or smaller items, for days, months or years, we’ve got you covered! You can use our interactive tool to help establish what size container you need!
Don’t just throw everything in, it’ll it so much harder to find things when you need them. Moreover, the more effectively you pack the unit the best value for money you’ll be getting as you’ll ensure you’re using every inch of the unit.
Therefore, it’s well worth investing the time to pack your items in your storage unit systematically. So when packing your storage unit:
- Put the items that you will need access to, near the front of the unit, making them easy to grab quickly when you need them.
- Organize boxes and bins by room or use and label every box so you know what the box is for/contains.
- Itemize what is in each box and keep a copy of that taped to the outside so that you will know what the box contains quickly without having to riffle through the box.
- Pack lighter boxes on top of heavier boxes to reduce the chance that someone will be harmed or things will be damaged if they topple over.
- Make sure you are able to access all your items easily and safely without having to climb over or on top of boxes, furniture which could potentially can cause injury.
Make a Map of Your Self Storage Unit.
By making a map of your unit and what you have stored where in the container you will make it easy to get at what you need quickly. This map will come in handy especially when you are moving, selling your home or renovating and will need fast access to your items often.
Keep a copy of your map inside your storage unit so that you won’t lose it and it is handily available, so you can be in and out of your unit swiftly.
Make the Most of Your Storage Unit.
Don’t let your storage unit sit empty if you aren’t currently using it. Get your value for money – clear out your garage and attic, declutter your house and store your items in the unit! Or you can use if for business purposes by storing inventory or paperwork!
We at Boylin’s Self Store provide storage facilities that are suited to make your storage experience as easy and efficient as possible:
- All of our containers benefit from convenient ground floor accessibility, are instantly available to make your storage experience stress-free!
- Our sites are accessible during the handy hours of 06:00 – 18:30 Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 16:00 Saturdays, and 08:00 – 14:00 Sundays in a variety of locations such as Barnsley, Wakefield, Sheffield, Rotherham, Bradford and Leeds.
So no matter the time or the place, we are open and ready help you out during this particularly stressful time of crisis.