At Boylin’s Self Store we want to help you protect your precious outdoor items from detrimental weather damage.
Invest in affordable, local, self storage with Boylin’s Self Store to help you protect expensive and treasured outdoor items from weather damage and thus save more money in the long run.
What Items Are At Risk from Weather Damage?
We have compiled a list of items that are at risk from weather damage that we suggest you store in a self storage container to protect them from harm.
- Family bikes – Bike rides in Sheffield and the peaks are a great way to bond and spend time together as a family during the warm summer months. However, a lot of the time you may find yourself wondering where to store the bulky bothersome bikes that are cluttering your home, shed or garage. By storing the bikes in a self storage unit you will not only free up space in your home but they will be better protected from potential theft or from weather damage. This will save you money in the long run as you wont need to splash out for bike repairs or replacements.
- Classic car (internal link to classic car article) – At Boylin Self Store we know it is a difficult decision on whether to temporarily part from your treasured items, especially something as valuable as classic car. But the hard truth is that a classic car left on a drive way is vulnerable to potential damage and theft. But in a storage unit your classic car can be guaranteed to be safe from harm. In a storage unit your classic car will also be safe from the elements, in a dry and weather resistant unit, preventing rust and corrosion. This is especially important during the winter so storage is a worthy investment in order to protect your classic car from elemental damage during the cold, rainy months.
Keep Your Summer Essentials Safe and Dry in a Self Storage Unit
- Caravan – A holiday home such as a caravan is the perfect place to make family memories during the summer time. However, in order to protect this vehicle while it’s out of commission during the harsh winter months from going damp in the cold, wet weather you can place your entire caravan into self storage. The safety of your treasured caravan during the winter is a worthwhile investment!
- Boat (internal link to vehicle storage article) – Similar to a caravan, a boat is a wonderful vehicle during the summer for family bonding and adventure. Yet it is undeniably a bulky item that needlessly clutters up your garage or shed and could be vulnerable to weather damage if not stored correctly. Therefore, it’s a good idea to store it in a storage unit.
- Garden Furniture(internal link to garden storage article) –Outdoor dining tables, sofas, parasols and BBQs are amazing during the summer months allowing you and the family kickback in the garden, dining, relaxing and soaking up the sun. However, if you leave this furniture out in the garden shed during the colder, rainy months, it can be severely damaged and rusty. This means you’ll have to fork out to replace this furniture. Guarantee the safety of your garden furniture by storing it all in a safe, dry storage unit over the winter.
- Lawn Equipment–Lawn mower, grass clippers and other garden tools need to be stored in a dry place such as a self storage unit.
Both Practical and Sentimental Items are Welcome in a Self Storage Unit!
- Tools – Expensive tools are not only unsafe to store in the home or garage what with children running around they could hurt someone or get damaged. Moreover storing them in a shed or garage could lead to them getting damp and breaking or getting rust. A self storage unit is the perfect, accessible and secure place to store useful tools.
- Precious nostalgic items – Your home needs to be a functional space free from nostalgic but ultimately unused items. However, we understand its hard to part with sentimental items therefore, a storage unit is the best place to keep these items as they are safe and readily available if you need them but are not cluttering up your home.
It’s all well and good to store bulky outdoor items in a garage, shed, or attic, however, those with smaller properties do not benefit from these privileges.
Moreover, these storage places, particularly garages and sheds are susceptible to detrimental weather damage making them rusty and worn. Therefore, it is a bad idea to store these expensive outdoor items in these areas as it will cost you more money in the long run to repair or replace them after they have been damaged.
Furthermore, such items serve to further clutter up your already crowded home; what with Covid-19 leading to more people than ever piling into the house. Consequently, without self storage, your home will become cramped and disorganised causing you further stress during this uncomfortable time. What with many of us experiencing ‘pandemic burnout’ now is the perfect time to declutter your home and get a fresh new perspective.
Therefore, it is a good idea to store any precious items that could be at risk from weather damage in a secure, weather proof self storage unit. At Boylin’s Self Store, every single one of our self-storage units will afford you extra security from theft and weather damage as every single one of our containers are wind and water tight as well as completely secure. All of our sites benefit from state of the art CCTV and barrier controls which are only accessible through individual key or fob. So you can sit back and relax, knowing that your expensive, outdoor belongings are safe from harm year round.
Why choose Boylin’s Self Store for Your Winter Storage Solution?
Protect your precious items from weather damage by storing them with Boylin’s Self Store.
At Boylin’s Self Store we aim to save your family money, as we know that especially during the current recession and financial crisis many of us are on a tighter budget than usual. Therefore we want to give you the best deal possible – as reflected through our cheap, cost-effective prices. For as little as £9.45pw, you can gain a completely safe and secure external space for your treasured belongings! We even give you your second month’s rent for Half Price, just to give you an extra helping hand! You can even verify that you are getting the best deal through our handy price match guarantee, so that you know you’re in the safest, most affordable hands.
Moreover, we have many accessible locations, such as: Barnsley, Bradford, Leeds, Rotherham, Sheffield, Swinton and Wakefield. Our sites are available during our usual convenient hours 06:00 – 18:30 Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 16:00 Saturdays, and 08:00 – 14:00 Sundays.
At Boylin’s Self Store, we are so devoted to finding storage solutions for families like yours that we have worked tirelessly throughout the pandemic, signing people up and safely providing storage solutions those in need.
For more information about Boylin’s Self Store visit our website here, and contact us with any and all inquiries regarding self storage via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boylin’s Self Store is here to Help You Protect Your Precious Belongings
from Detrimental Weather Damage Affordably & Accessibly.
Weather any Storm or Rainy Day with Boylin’s Self Store.