Whatever your niche, one of the best ways to promote your Wakefield business is through exhibitions – they are a great way to get word out to people in the industry as well as to all your consumers about your products.
Preparing for an exhibition is an expensive venture – not only do you have to pay the fees for a stand, you also have to buy lots of marketing collateral.
Before you hire a shipping container in Wakefield for self storage there are certain things that you should look into:
- Safety is key – as mentioned at the beginning preparing for an exhibition is not cheap, and you want to be able to hang onto your stand and marketing materials for as long as possible. Hire a container that is monitored 24 hours by a CCTV camera and that has enough access barriers.
- You want to be able to access your items any time of year – if an exhibition comes round you should be able to attend it. Make sure that you hire a container that you can access any time you want. The best self storage service providers in Wakefield are open all day every day except on Sundays.
- Make sure that you get a guarantee that your stand and marketing materials will not be damaged. Hire a self store shipping container in Wakefield that is weatherproof – if moisture forms due to weather changes your marketing collateral might get damaged. The self store shipping container should be properly cleaned before you store your items in it.
- You should be able to rent as much space as you want for as long as you want. It is a good idea to think about the rest of your business storage before you hire a self store shipping container. You may want to hire one that is big enough to also store business documents, marketing collateral and inventory.
- Make sure that your container is on the ground level, so that placing and removing items is easy.