Whether you are looking for dry storage or self storage in Leeds, Bradford or Wakefield, there is no one better than Boylin’s Selfstore. We are providers of dry storage self storage containers across West Yorkshire and we cater to all kinds of clients with all kinds of self storage needs. Our aim is to provide an unparalleled service and always deliver more than our clients expect.
We know that there are many self storage companies in the West Yorkshire and that is why we have taken great efforts to differentiate ourselves from them.
When You choose a Boylin’s Selfstore You can Expect:
- Complete security – We have installed CCTV cameras in the facility to monitor every unit. In addition to that we have barrier access controls – this ensure only authorised people can get into the units you rent.
- Hassle free renting – Our aim is to ensure that clients have an easy time when it comes to renting self storage units with us. All it takes is a call – we have units waiting so you will get one right away. Moving your items into storage is easy as well because all our units are on the ground and you can drive right into them to unload your goods.
- You can be sure that you are paying the most competitive prices in the market. Look at what you pay at Big Yellow, Space Maker and other similar self storage companies and see for yourself.
- You can get storage units in whatever size you want or need and you can rent them for as little as a month or for as long as you like. Long-term rentals enjoy considerable discounts.
- All our self storage containers remain dry regardless of the weather. We know that one of the biggest problems with self storage is moisture and wind damage; that is why we invest in only airtight and weather proof containers to keep out the wind and water.
- We cater to all kinds of clients. Whether you are looking for self storage for your eBay business, self storage for business documents, storage for household items or personal storage we have the solution for you. We also rent units out to tradesmen such as electricians and plumbers who are looking for space to store their tools and supplies.
- You can visit your unit any time between 6am and 6.30pm every day of the week. We are open throughout the year.
Boylin’s Selfstore guarantees you that your items will be safe.
Call us today on 01226 321800 or visit https://www.boylinsselfstore.co.uk/ for more information.