Boylin’s Self Store is here to bring together all self storage advice, tricks and tips in one news article! So even the first timers amongst you are guaranteed to make the best possible start when beginning your first self storage adventure.
If you looking to invest in self storage unit but feel bemused at where to start and what to look for, you’ve come to the right place! Boylin’s Self Store is here to give you advice to help you make the right decisions as this news article brings an overview of all things relating to packing, stacking and organising your personal storage unit.
The Safety of Your Belongings comes First!
In order to ensure the safety of your belongings you need to make sure that you choose a reputable storage unit provider:
By choosing a professional and reputable self-storage company, you will have peace of mind knowing that your belongings are safe and secure.
While Boylin’s Self Store are a smaller business than our big brand competitors, we are experienced and skilled storage experts who are dedicated to giving you the best deals and customer service that you deserve:
- We are so dedicated that we are currently working through the pandemic, signing people up, safely and diligently providing storage solutions those in need.
- For as little as £9.45pw, you will get a completely safe space for your treasured belongings.
- Every single one of our containers are wind and water tight as well as completely secure as all of our sites benefit from state of the art CCTV and barrier controls which are only accessible through individual key or fob!
- By investing in Boylin’s Self Store container, you will gain a cost-effective, secure unit alongside friendly and qualified service, as verified by our happy customers.
Take our advice: Insurance will Give You Reassurance and Keep Your Properties Protected!
To further ensure the safety of your treasured belongings, invest in an effective insurance plan to keep your possessions covered.
In fact, most storage companies will only let you keep your belongings in storage if you have insurance set up. However, it’s still important to get coverage even if this isn’t a requirement.
A good storage insurance policy should protect you against risks such as: fire, earthquake, subsidence, storm, floods, sprinkler damage or vandalism. Moreover, if you’re storing clothes or soft furnishings, it’s a good idea to get insured against damage from moths and vermin.
Choose the Correct Size of Unit for Your Needs!
It is crucial that you choose an appropriate sized unit, so that you have the correct amount of space for what you need to store.
This will prevent you having to cram things in to make everything fit, which could damage your belongings and even be dangerous to anyone entering the unit if items fall.
Moreover, the right-sized storage unit will make it easier to find what you need when you need it!
We at Boylin’s Self Store we can offer you:
- A wide range of containers ranging from small to large.
- Both long term and short term leases.
- This means we can provide you with a storage unit no matter how much you want to store, or how long you’ll be storing!
- Whether its bulky items like furniture or smaller items, for days, months or years, we’ve got you covered!
- You can use our interactive tool to help establish what size container you need saving you time, hassle and money!
Once You have Chosen Your Storage Unit, Optimise Your Storage Space with Our Help:
By Optimising Your Self Storage, you are making the Most of Your Space and therefore getting the Most for Your Money!
At Boylin’s Self Store we know that it’s all too easy to let your storage unit become cluttered and disorganised. But by following our handy tips and tricks for optimising your storage space, you can create an efficient, effective and accessible self storage solution.
Go in with a strong action plan and you are sure to create a successful storage solution!
Don’t just throw everything in. This will make your life so much harder as it will be more difficult to find what you need when you need it.
- Put the items that you will need access to, near the front of the unit, making them easy to grab quickly when you need them.
- Organise boxes and bins by room or use and label every box so you know what the box is for/contains.
- Itemise what is in each box and keep a copy of that taped to the outside so that you will know what the box contains quickly without having to riffle through the box.
- Pack lighter boxes on top of heavier boxes to reduce the chance that someone will be harmed or things will be damaged if they topple over.
Make a Map of Your Unit:
By making a map of your unit and what you have stored where in the container you will make it easy to get at what you need quickly.
This map will come in handy especially when you are moving, selling your home or renovating and will need fast and frequent access to your items.
Keep a copy of your map inside your storage unit so that you won’t lose it and it is handily available. This will save you so much time as you can be in and out of your unit swiftly.
Make the Most of Your Self Storage Space.
Don’t let Your Self Storage Unit sit empty. Get Value for Money!
At Boylin’s Self Store we want to ensure you get your best value for money!
Take our self storage advice for the most efficient and effective storage solution!
At Boylin’s Self Store, our Job is to Make Your Life Easier!
We at Boylin’s Self Store provide storage facilities that are specifically suited to making your storage experience as easy and efficient as possible:
- All of our containers benefit from convenient ground floor accessibility to make the moving of your items as smooth as possible. Load big bulky items from your car straight into the unit!
- Our units are instantly available to make your storage experience stress-free – no pesky waiting periods!
- Every one of our sites are accessible during the convenient hours of 06:00 – 18:30 Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 16:00 Saturdays, and 08:00 – 14:00 Sundays.
- We have sites in a variety of locations such as Barnsley, Wakefield, Sheffield, Rotherham, Bradford and Leeds.
All that so we can provide you with the best service and experience possible when it comes to self-storage! We are ready, even during this time of crisis, to help you out with whatever you need!