Still wondering why you could benefit from having access to a self storage unit. Are you a renter or student that is constantly on the move from place to place, then you should consider investing in a self storage unit. You cannot cart all of your belongings around with you each and every time you move. It is cumbersome, draining, requires way more planning, logistics and money, and sometimes all of your belongings don’t fit in or suit your new property or rental!
You need to place some valuable, less used, or seasonal items in self storage to make your life and move easier, as well as freeing up more space in what could be potentially a smaller rented property.
Don’t dismay Boylin’s Self Store has Storage Solutions suited to Renters/Students Constantly on the Move; so Take the Plunge & Invest in a Self Storage Unit Today!
- Having a self storage unit to store excess/bulky items during a move serves to make your move easier and stress free as you won’t need to cart around every single possession you own or every bit of cumbersome furniture every time you move. This will consequently save you money as it will take less time and space to move all of your belongings therefore moving companies will charge you less. In fact having a self storage unit when moving during the COVID pandemic is especially useful as it allows your belongings to be stored for a few days to ensure that they are sterile and free from COVID19 germs before moving them to your new home. Moreover, a storage unit is a worthwhile long term investment for renters on the move as they can be handy during future, consecutive moves or can just be used for a one off move; at Boylin’s Self Store our leases are completely flexible and designed to suit your needs.
Guaranteed Security for a Cost Effective Price!
- Through renting a self storage unit you have guaranteed security from theft as every single one of Boylin’s Self Store storage containers are wind and water tight as well as completely secure. All of our sites benefit from state of the art CCTV and barrier controls which are only accessible through individual key or fob. Whereas your rented property, especially those in student areas which are more likely to be targeted by thieves, may not benefit from these extra security precautions, therefore it’s a good idea to keep some of your most valuable items safe and sound in secure self-storage unit.
- Moreover, self storage is also a cost-effective investment as it is a cheap, long term investment, that is flexible and designed to suit your needs. At Boylin’s Self Store we aim to give you the best deal possible as reflected through our cheap, cost-effective prices. You can even verify that you are getting the best deal through our handy price match guarantee, so that you know you’re in the safest, most affordable hands. For as little as £9.45pw, you can gain a completely safe and secure external space for your precious belongings! Moreover, we give you your second month’s rent for Half Price, just to give you an extra helping hand!
With Self Storage, You don’t have to Part with Sentimental Items!
You can even Invest in New, Long Desired Items!
- When you move to a smaller property it is time to cull and organise your belongings to make sure you have the most space possible. However, at Boylin’s Self Store we believe that you should not have to sacrifice your treasured items because you are in a small rented property. Therefore we provide affordable, accessible, hassle free self-storage for you to store your spare, beloved items that will not fit in your home right now.
- If you have an external self storage unit to store excess or childhood belongings, you don’t have to store it at your family home. Therefore by investing in a self storage unit you will free your parents from your clutter, but preserve your house from becoming overrun by sentimental treasures from the past.
- A self storage unit is super versatile as it can used to store a wide variety of items from vehicles to furniture, clothes to seasonal items. Read our previous informative article for a detailed list of what you can and cannot store in a self storage unit to inspire you and get you started on your self storage journey!
- By investing in a self storage unit you are suddenly able to invest in bulky items that would never have fit in your rented property that are accessible at convenient times in handy locations! So if it’s your dream to own a caravan, to take up kayaking, or learn to play the drums, a self storage unit is the perfect place to store all these large dream items. With a self storage unit your dreams can literally come true.
Stability & Space can be Facilitated by Self Storage Unit:
- By storing your belongings in a self storage unit, you will have a haven of stability and consistency as many of your belongings will stay put in, safe and sound in a central and accessible location offering you constancy while your life is chaotically up in the air during several consecutive moves.
- You can maximise the space in your new rented property by storing some of your excess or larger items in self storage. Whether you spend long hours in your rented property or only pop in to get some rest, you want your time there to be comfortable and relaxing. But as you accumulate more belongings, it can start to feel like the walls are closing in in smaller properties.
If the following situations sound familiar to you, it may be time to think about ways to maximize your space in your rented property:
- You Can’t Find Anything: It seems like you’re always looking for your stuff—you really need to clean out and organize, but you’re struggling to find the space for it all.
- You’re Afraid to Open the Cupboards: Seasonal clothes, decorations, and other rarely used items are filling your storage spaces to the brim and often spill forth in an avalanche of clutter when you open the cupboard.
- You’re on a Budget: Rent is expensive, especially in cities. You’d like to expand to gain more space, but money is tight and moving into a bigger place just isn’t feasible right now.
The solution to these issues is simple! Invest in a self storage unit and free your rented property from clutter!
Boylin’s Self Store is a Champion for Renters and Students in Need of More Space!
At Boylin’s Self Store, we are so committed to finding storage solutions that have worked diligently throughout the pandemic! We have been signing people up and safely providing storage solutions those in need, including many renters in search of cost effective external storage space!
We have many accessible locations, such as: Barnsley, Bradford, Leeds, Rotherham, Sheffield, Swinton and Wakefield.
Our sites are available during our usual convenient hours 06:00 – 18:30 Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 16:00 Saturdays, and 08:00 – 14:00 Sundays.
Boylin’s Self Store is a rock for renters and students looking for a bit of stability and secure external storage space! Visit our website by clicking here, or contact us with any and all inquiries regarding investing in a self storage unit via email on email@example.com.