Below are 5 excellent money saving tips & tricks which can help you economise on your spending when looking for self storage.
If you are looking for a self storage unit or planning on investing in one but are worried about the extra expense, we are here to help!
- Find a storage unit that suits YOU – Firstly you need to know your exact needs. What do you want to store? How much space will you need? What is your budget? You need to make sure you don’t end up paying for a large unit if you don’t need much space or vice versa.
We at Boylin’s Self Store offer a wide range of containers ranging from small to large as well as offering both long term and short term leases. This means we can provide you with a storage unit no matter how much you want to store, or how long you’ll be storing! Whether its bulky items like furniture or smaller items, for days, months or years, we’ve got you covered! As well as this our containers are extremely affordable, from just £9.45pw, so we definitely will be able to find you a container which suit your budget!
- Make the most of your storage unit – Don’t let the storage unit sit empty if you aren’t currently using it, get the most out of your money! Clear out your garage, declutter your house and store your items in the unit, use if for business purposes or even rent it out to other people!
- Store effectively – Make sure you pack and stack your items into the unit efficiently. Don’t just throw everything in, it’ll be so much harder to find things when you need them. Moreover, the more effectively you pack the unit the better value for money you’ll be getting as you’ll ensure you’re using every inch of the unit.
Our storage facilities are suited to make your storage experience as easy and efficient as possible. For example, all of our containers benefit from convenient ground floor accessibility, are instantly available to make your storage experience stress free! Furthermore, our sites are accessible during the handy hours of 06:00 – 18:30 Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 16:00 Saturdays, and 08:00 – 14:00 Sundays in a variety of locations such as Barnsley, Wakefield, Sheffield, Rotherham, Bradford and Leeds. So you can store and pick up your items whenever it pleases you and quickly or hassle free.
- Make sure you’re getting the best deal – Small businesses are often cheaper than big brands such as Yellow Storage and just as reliable! So make sure you shop around before you invest. While Boylin’s Self Store are a smaller business than our big brand competitors, we are experienced and skilled storage experts who will dedicate ourselves to getting you the best deal. For your money you will get a completely safe space for your treasured belongings. Every single one of our self storage containers are wind and water tight as well as completely secure as all of our sites benefit from state of the art CCTV and barrier controls which are only accessible through individual keys or fobs! Its well worth the investment and great value for money!
- Sell, discard or donate unwanted items – Finally, don’t waste space in your self storage unit with unwanted, unnecessary items! This is a waste of space and money. You could gain more money by selling these items on eBay or at a garage sale!
If you want to find out more about Boylin’s Self Store and invest in cheap and reliable self storage unit visit our website here. You can also call us on 01226 321800. We’ve got a storage solution to suit anyone, so why not you?!