Have you ever wondered if you needed self storage? This month’s news article will explain what the benefits of a self storage service are and why you could use and benefit from using a self storage provider.
We at Boylin’s Self Store are here to outline 10 of the main reasons why people use self-storage, to help you decide if self-storage is for you!
There is a diverse variety of different reasons why that people come to us at Boylin’s Self Store, ranging from business use to personal use. Our containers are versatile and designed to suit a wide range of needs. So if you are in search of a storage solution, we guarantee we have a container to suit you!
So many different people have come to us with their storage needs, and we have dedicated ourselves to providing them with a solution that is perfect for them.
Here is a list of the top 10 reasons that people seek out self-storage, to help to determine if you too need self-storage.
Business storage needs can include:
- Business inventory. This is especially appropriate for eBay seller’s, as you can store your inventory in your storage unit! This will free up so much space in your home leading to less stress, less clutter and a better work/life separation. Moreover, you will ensure your inventory is safe and secure as every single one of Boylin’s Self Store containers are wind and water tight as well as completely secure. All of our sites benefit from state of the art CCTV and barrier controls which are only accessible through individual key or fob.
- Accounting records and business documents. Our units are the perfect secure archiving service, as we can ensure your important, confidential business documents are safe from theft or elemental damage.
- Tradesman tools, materials, equipment. These items can all too often be a bulky and cumbersome source of stress when kept at home, taking up valuable space. Moreover, these materials can also represent a hazard in the house, especially if children are running around, as dangerous tools or heavy objects could injure someone. By keeping your tools and equipment in a storage unit, you not only free up space in your home, but you guarantee the safety of your family and keep your valuable, crucial tools secure.
Personal reasons for seeking a self storage solution are:
- Storage for your items while you work, study or travel abroad! Are you a business person who travels and works abroad, a student planning to further your academic career abroad or even a member of the armed forces being deployed to a remote location? If so, you need somewhere safe to store your extra belongings while you are out of the country. Our containers are perfect for anyone needing storage while you are abroad because at Boylin’s Self Store we offer a wide range of sized containers, ranging from small to large as well as long term AND short term leases. So no matter how much you need to store, and for however long, we will have a solution to suit your specific needs.
- Student belongings. If you are sick and tired of arduously carting all your items home every summer, only to move it back to your university city a few months later, invest in our cost-effective self storage units (for as little as £9.45pw, you can gain a completely safe and secure external space for your treasured belongings!). This is especially handy for any students of the university of Leeds or Sheffield as we have sites handily located in these cities. We also have sites all around the north of England in cities and towns such as: Barnsley, Bradford, Rotherham, Swinton and Wakefield. We are open during the convenient hours of 06:00 – 18:30 Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 16:00 Saturdays, and 08:00 – 14:00 Sundays.
- Furniture and kitchenware if you are moving house or emigrating. Some people when emigrating are unable to take all of their possessions, especially large furniture and kitchenware to their new home abroad, but they still want to keep them for the future. Or you may require a unit to store items during the stressful moving process when moving house. Perhaps you are moving into a smaller house and can no longer fit all of your property into your home but you don’t want to throw precious items away. If this is the case, a storage container is ideal for you!
Free your home and mind from stress, with Boylin’s Self Store!
- Protect your belongings during the messy redecorating process. Our facilities are perfect for storing large furniture items such as: desks, sofas, chairs, dining tables, fridges, washing machines. This will ensure that your belongings remain untouched and unscathed by paint or decorating debris, while also making space for decorators to carry out their job efficiently and easily. This will make the whole redecorating process so much smoother and relieve much of the stress.
- Summer home belongings. Your summer house should be a safe haven to retreat to and relax during the hot months, not a source of anxiety and stress. But its undeniable that during the autumn and winter months, when the house sits empty, your valuables could be more vulnerable to theft. So if you worry about the safety of your valuables in your summer home while its uninhabited during the rest of the year, ease your worries, and invest in secure, cost-effective self storage unit at a Boylin’s Self Store.
- Clutter that no longer has a place in your home, but you cannot part with due to sentimental value. As we have all been staying inside a lot more due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, it has been the prime time to declutter your home in order to relieve some of your stress and make more space for the members of your family. If during your clear out, you stumbled upon items you cannot part with but do not fit in your crowded home, a storage unit is the perfect solution.
- Many people come to us with the need to store a wide variety of vehicles such as: classic cars, family cars, caravans, boats and bikes. Our containers will make your storage experience hassle-free as all of our units benefit from convenient ground floor accessibility. So you can drive your vehicle directly up to and into your container. Therefore, you can store your vehicle smoothly, street free, and retrieve it effortlessly whenever you so wish!
Boylin’s Self Store is here to Help You start Your Self Storage Journey Today!
If any of these reasons has resonated with you, don’t hesitate, contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01226 321800 for a free consultancy and a speedy self storage solution.
We at Boylin’s have been working tirelessly throughout the pandemic, signing people up and responsibly and safely, in accordance with government guidelines, in order to provide self storage solutions for anyone in need.
Don’t struggle in silence, help is available for whatever storage dilemma you find yourself in. We at Boylin’s are ready to assist you and find the storage solution for you!